Saturday 16 April 2011

First Post. Epic Grandiloquency Ensues. Or not.

Although the likelihood of anyone stumbling onto this is utterly close to nil, I, in one of those strange fancies that takes me just before I go to sleep, am seized by the sudden desire to create another blog.

Why, I ask myself?

It is partly because I wish to put my rants onto the Internet, in the vague hope that someone out there will read - perhaps even sympathize or relate, or even be entertained by. It's basically the equivalent of a 16-year-old posting about how BAWDIFFICULT and ANGSTY their life is on MySpace. No one will give a shit, but there is at least some feeling of carthasis.

Well, okay. Cut the flowery language. Basically, I want to rant, but don't want to rant on my art blog. So this will be my rant blog. Also, my art tutor did say I had a bit of the skill for, how you say, the writing, and I wish to indulge. Otherwise I may go rusty.

In all likelihood, I'll probably even forget I made this blog in the first place, only to suddenly remember and revisit it a few months later, read this super-uncool post, and hang my head in everlasting shame.

You'll find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment